Andagel Andagel

Amazing technical wonderfulness!

I'm a professional flash developer that has worked with flash for 8 years so I understand just how much effort has gone into producing this stunning game! I can see that there are a couple of graphical glitches but that's nothing in the grand scheme of what you have been able to achieve with this game! I'm very impressed and would love to chat to you more about what you did to get this project off the ground! WELL DONE!

Insane Maze 1.5 Insane Maze 1.5

Learning curve

Would have been better to make a nicer learning curve...even the first level was a bit challenging, then you get more of the same! Great idea for a simple game though!

Xaotik responds:

Ok I'll take that into consideration.

Neo Orb Neo Orb

Really Nice

Hey, this is a great little game, well polished graphics and very funny cut scenes... The only two things that I can say that let the game down that tiny little bit was, the music got tedious since it's so repetative and the orbs were unselectable until the last move was finished..this seemed to slow down the gameplay which should be fast and exciting! Overall though you get a 9/10 from me cos it really is a fun game non-the-less!

RipX

JKR responds:

I was trying to work on the music aspect since a few minutes before I uploaded it, but I couldn't get it right. So I figured with a mute button, it would just have to do for now. Glad you enjoyed the game anyway, and thanks for the review!

Space Wing Space Wing

Pretty-ish nice

Enjoyed the game since I really like these top down shooters but sadly I thought the AI was slightly suicidal and the overall visuals didn't get my wow factor going. I still think this is a nice games and some of the bullet trig looked like it was a little bit more advanced than some efforts i've seen in flash. So based on that I rate this game 7. RipX

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Great little game!

Really nice and polished game.. I found myself playing it to the end then saw the nice options to keep me coming back for more. I like the newgrounds references and I guess I have nothing to criticise :D Keep it up!

Bashy! Bashy!

Bash..bash..bash..bash..bash...BOSH

He he, so simple but still pretty fun to just waste people with a club!! I liked the twist with the gun. Good going :D